Sunday, September 6, 2009

For the first time

Today, my nervous stomach woke me up. I call this a success: the week before I started college, I honestly was worried I had the flu or was pregnant with the next Jesus because I was nauseated for a whole week beforehand. So, nervous butterflies isolated on my departure dayis progress.

I'm definitely ready to go, mentally and physically. I packed nearly completely four days ago. Today, I just need to do last minute stowings, tidyings, and errands, before I leave from Dulles (gag me) at 7:05 PM. I'm also ready to be back to class, ready to be learning again. Except this semester, instead of learning in cool Middlebury, I get to learn in super cool Budapest. There are trade-offs: I'm going to miss my job, having food provided for me, rugby, and my team so very much. However, I embrace the adventure. I feel lucky that I have the opportunity to roam and explore and enjoy Europe, but at the same will be ecstatically happy to return to Middlebury and my ladies in January. I appreciate being in that position: loving all the places I split my time between.

So, here I go. Last day at home. First night of adventure. Wah wah wee wah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment